This service allows the training center to obtain approval to register the center as an independent center to hold ToT on the go -Teaching and Assessment activates.
- The training center must be accredited by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties for postgraduate medical programs.
- ToT on the Go workshops should target faculty development members involved in medical training for accredited Medical Postgraduate Programs (program’s directors, designated Institutional officials (DIO), and trainers).
- The workshop should be presented by a certified (facilitators) by the Saudi Commission for health Specialties.
- The training center should have 2 certified trainers (facilitators), and the participants should be (15-10) for each certified trainer.
- In the event that the evaluator evaluates the center’s ability to host the workshop, it will be register as a registered center.
- Providing suitable halls with a maximum of 30 attendees to benefit from the workshops.
- An official letter from DIO must be attached